2 JAN 2009
11:50 PM
................................................................
That day kena Nicole comments that i should always update my blog daily.. =,=" soli ya Lun Mou Mui..I don't have time mar,so will rarely update blog lor..but will try to update as often as i can ya~ ^^
Well,I haven't posted any new post since last year until now (=,=" it just a few days only lar..don't make it sound like 1 year din't post liao plz!!!!) What Ooo~not correct meh??a few days before were 2008 and now is 2009 already mar...so I said last year lar... (mouliu dao~) KAKAKAZZ!!!sorry..i'm talking to myself again.. =,=" ..btw,Happy New Year to every1 ya~ I wish my family members all healthy and happy always~Especially my mum and dad...luv ya~
Well,this past few days I had spent my last day of 2008 with my friends and with my FanShu..I went to OneUtama to countdown with my friends (sei Doiz~FFK us..but nvm,hope u had fun with Yuling too) on 31 Dec 2008..well,this time we went there quite late so that we can be more energetic and can have fun until midnight..because last time the X'mas' eve countdown at Sunway Pyramid was so d*mn tired lor..because we went there too early and din't rest much..LOLzz..Well,just back to the OneU things..we reached there at about 7/8pm.Then wait for Kytam,Chyi,Chee Yong and Ah Heng to meet up with us and went to BBQ plaza for dinner..a nice place oo..quite satisfied with the food there..^^..then we went loafing around and lastly went to play bowling..damn fish..I score the last for the 1st game.. (lame dao~) ..diam 7 plz..kekekez..well,miracle always happens..Chyi from the lowest score went to the highest score and beat all of us(boyzz) ..no face.i.n.g~..hahaha..duno why can lose..maybe is because of Kytam kakacaucau change our name lar..cause our Feng Shui and Lucks all gave to Chyi.. =,="
OneUtama's Christmas Decoration..really nice..
nice lighting...
at BBQ plaza.. ^^
Pork's oilzzz...kakakaz~
wohoo..bbq.i.n.g~
yummmmmmmmmmmmy~
mmmmm... ^^
kena SAPU by us until clean clean..LOLz
sapu.i.n.g...
sei Kytam..the d*mn (soh*i) word lar cause me so bad!!! summore write Winston Low B...muahahaha~
having fun~
After bowling we went outside to see the countdown concert..well..nothing special..just some "unknown" artists were singing and dancing around..^^..after that was the countdown moments~we all screammed until our lungs almost came out and enjoyed the fantastic fireworks show by the Galaxy (i guess??!)..really amazing.. *thumbs up for you* ..well,at that moments actually I was hoping FanShu can be next to me..but she went to her own countdown party with her Ji Mui~ (Pak dei you..hahaha..dei sei lar~) ..Nevermind lor..because I was going to date her the next day also mar..^^ so,at last,Justin came out and sing a few songs for us..really nice artist..love his songs too~After that we all went back and ended our 2008 with a great memory~
Today I want to thank my FanShu for accompanying me to go to Puduraya just because I want to help my housemates and me myself to buy bus tickets to go back hometown..thanks a lot ar..^^..so sorry for always keeping you waiting for me..next time let me wait for you ok??^^..my FanShu today very beautiful ya..very happy to see you today..but when I go met you the first thing you said to me really zadao ler..you all know what she said to me?? "Hahahah~yor..i felt like watching Beijing 2008 Olympics ler..i'm not at KL meh??" .. (...) haiz..i'll explain to you all what she means.. SHE COMPLAINTS THAT MY HAIR LOOKS LIKE BEIJING BIRD NEST AR!!!!!! ..GRRrrr~sei FanShu,later take you go cook FanShu Tim Sui and eat diao you..muahahaha~ok lar..later will go and get a haircut lar..LOLz..
Today,holding your small hand,slipping through the crowds of the Petaling Street,I was holding your hand tightly,don't wanna let you slip through my palm,and you was hiding behind me,following my steps,I used my body to protect you from hitting by the crowds..steps by steps..we made it to the Puduraya Bus Station..^^..I felt really happy and wanted to protect you always..felt like you were another part of me..couldn't let you away from me..sorry ya my dear FanShu..made you had to went through the crowded Petaling Street and walked a long distance to reach Puduraya..I'll never let you sweat like that again..^^ hehehe..but you still looks beautiful ya..We did stupid thing again today..when we were taking LRT to Klcc from Pasar Seni,luckily there were seats for me and FanShu..but until the Dang Wangi station,a lady with a quite "big" stomach enter the LRT that we were taking..then FanShu said, "woi,don't so cruel,let's stand up and let the "pregnant" lady sit lar.." ..i say ok lor..then we stand up and went to the lady to ask her to sit down..then she said thanks to us..and you know what?? ..she said, "don't worry ya,i'm not pregnant ya..but thanks for your seat btw.." ..both of us like.. suddenly kena struck by thunder ..we were so "fish" at that moments..hahahaha~after that I was laughing at FanShu until we entered Klcc..hahahahaha..sorry for being so bad ya..but i cannot stand it..too funny liao~muahahahaha~
Thanks FanShu,I've already given you the answer that you need..my key is now on your hands..and you are now forever in my heart already..my shoulder is your 7-11..24hrs are open just for you..LOVE YOU my Lil' FanShu~
p/s:sorry ya Nicole,my blog still will be many many words ger..because got too many things and wasn't always updating my blog..hehehe..sorry ya..and to my FanShu..sorry for always keeping you worry about me..i'm really need you care..^^..i'm LUCKY because I own you.. BIG FanShu will always L.O.V.E LITTLE FanShu .. (=^,^=) <3



No comments:
Post a Comment