Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged by YanTing

Thursday
12 FEB 2009
5:41pm
................................................

Sorry..so long just do your tag..ok..here I go~

A Picture of You at The Most Unique Environment

That was my first time went to Songkhla,Thailand for Jamboree Camp.We camped on the beautiful beach.

A Picture of You at The Place You Dislike

Well..this was the time when I'm serving the National Service at Merbok,Kedah Camp.I just dislike the place but still,it gave me a lot of memories and friendship..^^

A Picture Of People That Means A Lot To You

This is the latest photo of my family taken on this year CNY.On the couch are my parent,from the left standing is my sister(Kinki),2nd Bro(Jack-he is the one that bought me the iMac~thanks ya Ah Lam Gor~),dai lou(Yoman-he is the one that always care about me and currently supporting my daily expenses and my study),me,3rd Bro(Felix-the only one that I most look-a-like brother),3rd Bro's GF(Petty).Well,I'll love them all forever~

A Picture Of You With The Lamest Pose

=,="..I've forgotten why I'll pose like that..hmm..beside me is my housemate also my secondary friend,Ginger..this was taken during our SPM trip to Langkawi Island..we were on the boat..

A Picture Of You With Some Toys or Cute Stuff

Can this considerated as toy???

A Picture Of Someone That Stands On Top Of Your Heart

Emm..^^..yup,that's her..thanks to her..<3
A Picture of You With Your Best Smile (Mouth Open)

Can't find any photo with my mouth smiling wide open ler..just got this..well..maybe that's not smiling..but at least my mouth is open right??btw,that's my secondary friend Fei Yan (future teacher)..

A Picture Of You With Your Best Smile (Mouth Close)

Emm..Dunno why..got a bit "K yeng" feels..that's what she told me..LOL..

A Picture Of You In White Shirt


This was the day my kei gar J's wedding..leng lui ler~She is about to have her baby born soon..^^

No comments: