11:09PM
.............................................
Really been awhile already haven't touch my blog..so~ dusty ar..hmm..and a lot of old post..LOL..
Can't blame myself too..bcoz i'm always working..if got off days i'll also just sleep at home..super shuang ~ ^^
Since tmr start will have 2 days off..so i dare to sleep late tonight..and to update my bloggie..(sry ya for all my loyal readers..wait so long)..LOL..
Ok,i'm going to list out what happened to me during the time i'm not here(blogspot)..
-I've done my final exam and my foundation year..gud!
-I've move to another house(but still at the same street..kakaz)..
-I've got my own room..gud gud!!
-I've went to Langkawi and Genting for my semester end's trip..continuosly..
-I've got myself sunburn..result frm sun bathing at Langkawi..but never regrets bout' it..(coz i'm recovering bk now)
-I've apart with my old housemates and my friends..the noisy one..Candy,Pig,Cat,Shen,Girl,n Lim..its gud to be away frm their noisy environment..LOL..actually kinda miss the old house with them..more fun..
-I've been working like hell..not really la..just working on most of my holidays..already startet to feel tired.. @,@
ya..so now some photos i took during my trip..so fun!!!LOL..

Yeah,only we 3 ppl go Langkawi..so yeng..lol~
p/s:will be apart with all of my friends already..they all will be going Kampar soon..some even changed uni..haiz..now i'm grabbing any chances to be with them..spent time together with them..but some of them seem like busy..or even not feeling like going out..honestly,i'm disappointed..just like Sylvia said..my heart DROPPED..nvm,there will be another time for all of us to meet again..I BELIEVE SO..
gud luck to everyone..one step closer to my dream now..~
Gar You CKL~~








No comments:
Post a Comment