Sunday, July 26, 2009

我。星期天。

26th July 2009
Sunday
11:31pm
......................................

Yeah,it's Sunday again for me.I slept till 1pm.Which means my plan for shooting the nice morning scene at Taman Jaya,SPOILED.

Yesterday was my last day at work.Yeah.Really my last already.Enjoyed at there,still fooling around with my colleagues.Before we left,me,Siznee,and Christine stayed down to argue/chat with our manager.Hahas.Not really arguing la.Just that we tried to tell him what he should do and what's wrong with the place.Actually the place and himself are fine to us..just another scampball who is making the whole fuss.We told what we want.Unfortunately,time wasn't enough for us.We 'chat' till 11.45+pm from 10pm..which means more than an hour.I can still sense that he din't really want us to leave.But,we won't stay.Sorry.We will find another day to chat with him again,he seem like still not knowing a ot of things.

Done.Then when i woke up at 1pm,i was like,:"huh??i missed the warmy sun??..@#$$!"..don't care.I quickly wash up,changed,grab my camera and keys and..

I'm there.Taman Jaya garden near Amcorp Mall.

The garden.When i reach there,with my un-filled stomach,i was quite enjoy the place.Very quiet,peaceful,and i'm really really close to the nature this time.I like the wind,blowing along the lakeside.A lot of grass.Green.And i discovered that actually there are a lot of families picnic.i.n.g here and fishing.Quite happening also.I just walk around there and take some snaps while enjoying the views there.

Honestly,at start it was kinda hard for me.I really don't know what to snap.No idea at all.This week's task is white balance in close up and long shot.Actually taking close up photo suppose to be not a problem for all of us now already,but the problem is our tutor don't want us to take close up for plant anymore.She said we had done it a lot.So,she want us to choose another interesting subject.Haiz.I was thinking of capturing the happy face of the kids playing there.But i can't.The reasons are, 1.Kids there not cute. 2.My lense not good enough. 3.Lack of skills in capturing frozen photo. So,in the end,i choose to snap insect. =.= After I loafing around there,WTF..no interesting butterflies at all..got also is hyper active one.Keep on flying here and there and here.Never stop on a petal for even a second.Arghh.When i was about to give,a baby dragonfly just appeared infront of me..then i noticed them.Thanks god.They so nice,pose for me to snap for quite long.Thanks.Then i'm done with my task.

After that,i went to Midvalley to meet Christine.Her phone broken already.Pity.So i borrow her my Nokia 3310(i zap dou one).After that had dinner with her at 士林.I ordered Oyster mee sua,and shared seafood tempura with her.Chat.Laugh.Happy.Then after the meal I had to go wash out those photo.Said bye bye to her.Kinda sad,because it's hard for us to gather again.Went to the photo shop at LG ground(still remember the shop?i said i wanna burn that de last time.)When i'm choosing my photo there,a staff there come to me,:"leng zai,lei shiong chi hei mei lou jor jiong xiong hei dou?"(last time u forgot to take 1 photo from here?)..then I node my head.WTF.She said i forgot to take??!!!nyama,is them forgot to GIVE me ok!!!nyama shop.But I still wash my photo there.XD.While waiting for the photos,I went to Carrefour.Since i got a RM50 cash voucher,so i decided to spent it there.I bought some household items.a clock.then i saw a table there,RM29 only.I was so f*cking wanted to buy it,so cheap and i wanted a table in my room so long already.But when i considering about my kamen rider bike,which unlike other transportations,i gave up on it. YwY I can't carried it home.So cheap ar...Haiz...to cheer myself up,I went to Bread Papa's.I order a chocolate cream puff and fondant.Nice.

This is the fondant.Really nice.Try it if u're there.

Collected my photos and i went back home straight.Quite enjoying my Sunday like this.I felt relaxed and my mood so good today.Dunno why.Yeah,i'm fully charged to face my next week challenges again.YEAH.


p/s:为什么有些人可以那么不爱脸?难道他没发现自己没很好看,歌声烂到极点,一点天分都没有吗?为什么他还可以说自己的创做很棒?真是他妈的。我看了真火大。
还有一位朋友,妳醒醒吧,现在的妳变了,妳和她在一起后就变成了另一个人。妳看不出她是个怎样的女生吗?她会真心跟妳交友吗?有一天妳总会发现妳被她利用了,那时的后悔只有妳一人担当。我非常的看不起+厌恶现在的妳,妳何时变得那么没有主见?和妳以前那个坚强果断的样子比,妳现在可是被人牵著鼻头走啊?!难道这才是脱下面具的妳?以前都是带著面具对全部人?包括我?那当時妳说的话,妳的烦恼都是垃圾。你根本没脱过面具,直到现在。我真的瞧不起妳了,妳﹣很﹣假。妳已经不是我认识的妳了。我不再当你的听众,这是我给妳的答复,直到妳用回真心对我。原来以前我对你的真心,妳一直在玩弄它。妳,我失望透!


No comments: