27th July 2009
Monday
9:54pm
.............................
Today not bad.Although i over-slept again and missed my photography class.urgh!already prepared the photo to get some comments from her before submit out our assignment.Now i'm not sure whether the photo i took met the criteria for this time's assignment..ish.
Today is Wai Kit's birthday too.He also only came at 1.30pm's class.Morning skipped.When he sat down beside me,i act like normal,nvr mention anything about his birthday.Then at last he can't tahan ady,he show me got who sms him for wishes,who's the first 1 to wish him,today not so many assignments do so gonna go bk celebrate with family lar..bla..bla..bla..then he keep on saying that I mou leong sam lar..not enough brother la..never wish him..LOL..I almost laugh out there..
So,when our class end,I just took out the cake we hide.We sang different version of birthday songs to him,with Tamil version as start.LOL..hardly sang it..then fooling around,snaps,and go yamcha session.
我很讨厌消极的人。整天emo很yeng吗?这样子只会把气纷搞紮,弄到你身边的人很辛苦你懂吗?请你照你所说的去做。别嘴里说一套,做另一套。很反感!是时候看看你自己了。再这样下去,你会令更多人对你反感+讨厌。 需要安静不是这样子的,下次别抢著说,给别人有机会发言。你一个人说完只会让人觉得你很吵,也别再为自己找借口了。一个人生活,孤独在家里,闷。有谁何尚不是?我也还不是一样一个人住?!这就是成长,一个人时请静静思考,听音乐,别出声。很难吗?一定得找人谈天过时间吗?别太依赖了。每个人都不是为了你/让你开心才活的。你有你的烦恼,别人有别人的心事,不是每件事都是你想得那么简单。别人不想被打扰时,你可以从他的脸色看出来。所以请别38跑去多问人 “怎么啦?”,“emo啊?”。请别自讨没趣!令人很想揍你!!下次请会做人些。怎么说你也是有信仰的人,请把你信仰的东西活用在你日常生活里和待人处事!!思想成熟点吧!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment