Friday, November 14, 2008

B.E.G.I.N

OMG… I’m infected… I don’t know since when I’ve got this feeling of wanna start to write my own blog… =,=” maybe I’m also need a space for myself to express my feelings??... or maybe recently I’m too free??[although got many assignments, but…lazy to do…who care??!!] ^^ maybe is because of reading too much of my friends’ blogs… the way they expresses themselves… I’m also need that…

That’s why here is it, my first post in my blog…
Welcome to my own world…sorry for being so lamebrained… LOLx
I won’t always updating my blog because:
1. I don’t have a laptop yet… [ so cham~ T^T ]
2. My house doesn’t have wireless connection… [ sienx.. ]
3. I’ll just post something special that happened to me or my feelings… not my daily events…
So, I’ll try to write as much as I can and share as much as I can and as soon as I can… LOLx… btw… thanks for viewing my BLOG.i.e. ^^

P/s: I’m seriously need a JOB now!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhh!!!!!!!!!! [ FIRE.i.n.g ]

No comments: