23 NOV 2008
4:45am
.........................
4:45am
.........................
#1.Spamming Wei Xun phone...LOLx...
-felt so d*mn boring during Sociology's lecture,decided to spam Wei Xun W910i with my calls...hahaha...actually I want to make it a [100] missed calls one...but that Wei Xun go take CCK phone to "kacau" my plan... =,=" ...LOLx...btw,so sorry ar Wei Xun,spam until your phone no battery...kekekekez~
-felt so d*mn boring during Sociology's lecture,decided to spam Wei Xun W910i with my calls...hahaha...actually I want to make it a [100] missed calls one...but that Wei Xun go take CCK phone to "kacau" my plan... =,=" ...LOLx...btw,so sorry ar Wei Xun,spam until your phone no battery...kekekekez~

#2.No future...
-we were at computer lab (actually we want to print our tutorial papers) but end up by CK printing ALONE while me watching Winston and Wei Xun playing Pikaball game (very childish game,don't ask me for more details pls..) =,="

#3.Hardworking??!!...LOLx
-you thought Winston was really HARDWORKING???studying lecture's slides???pls look at the pic CAREFULLY...he was SMS.i.n.g ok~ t=,="...sorry dai lou~

#4."Water-Ball"... O,0?
-No,this is not a normal [water-ball] ,because it was made by a CONDOM...LOLx...there was one night that me and my male housemates (EeShen and Henry) haven't slept yet...then we chat chat chat untill got an idea of filling a CONDOM untill it's all occupied by water to see how stretchy it was and what is it's limits... [ya I know we are so d*mn MOU LIU and RETARDED]...LOLx...that's what we do when we were bored...we put that "water-ball" in the water sink till the next morning when the girls(housemates) woke up and brush their teeth...then they was like... "what the heck was this??!!" ...then they just found out by themselves that it was a CONDOM...LOLx~...

#5.Posing... [speechless]
-yeah...ARTs always teaches us to view things from a different point of views...its about the ANGLE...LOLx...this pic was taken in One Utama's FOS...actually the displaying dolls' pose were just fine...nothing special...but when I looked from a different side...well...I guess I don't have to explain to you all what is this POSE right???... =,="

#6.Are they buying???
-We went to One Utama to watch "Move It Move It 2" ...just before the show start...this two ladies went inside the FOS to window shopping...then don't know HOW they walk till the "BOXER" place...if they were just looking at it I was still like OK lar~BUT!!!they was like choosing the BOXER for don't know what the reason was... =,=" ...btw,they are so funny lar...muahahahaha... *sorry ar...posted this pic out already* ...LOLx
#7.Pepper Sweet (whose idea??)
-a sweet given by my friend I.Z...actually this sweet don't really as what you expected...because it was not spicy at all...and it is really sweet...just got the smell of the pepper I guess...btw...thanks I.Z!!!
P/s:Posting blog at McD again...but this time was at SS2 McD,because Sek14 WiFi don't know what's wrong...can't connect...saw Fann at there with his friends...haiz...hoping to get reply for job soon!!!plsss~




No comments:
Post a Comment