Sunday, November 23, 2008

..Loh Shung Tong...

23 NOV 2008
11:30 PM
..............................








Today I slept until noon... =.= ...haiz...because yesterday slept at 5am...today I received her sms...I know she got something need to say...but she hide it from me...I just want to help you...be your listener...or maybe you do not need me already... ? ...hope you will find your answer from him ^^...






Today the weather is kinda moody...always seem to be rainning...so,I've decided to go to Jaya33 to buy some veges to cook "LOH SHUNG TONG" (first trial) before it started to rain...when I get back home its almost 6.30pm already...and its already started pouring...so,I've started to prepare for cooking the soup...at first everything was going smoothly...I just cook the soup based on what I tasted before and bought the veges according to what I saw inside the soup I drank...I put all the veges(potato,carrot,tomato,onion,cabbage),sausages and of couse the ketchup...then things started to happened...I was thinking that I don't want to waste the leftovers ketchup inside the bottle so I pour some soup into the bottle and closed it...then I started to shake the bottle so that the leftover ketchup won't stick on the bottle...suddenly "POP" !!!!!!!!...the cap of the ketchup bottle just went off and the leftover ketchup spread all over my body and the kitchen ( $@#%^@$#^%@$#!!!!!!)... My mind was blank for a sec just to think back what had just happened...then my housemates were laughing at me...haiz...but after all...I'm still managed to cook the "LOH SHUNG TONG" and quite PROUD of myself...LOLx...next week will try to cook others...








[ The D*mn ketchup bottle !!!!!!!!!!!!! ]





[ "My Blood" all over the place...haiz...LOLx ]




[ TADAAA~ my sausages "LOH SHUNG TONG" ]

p/s:not feeling well today...feels like going to fall sick soon...PLz...I don't want to fall sick!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: