Haizz...I don't know wat kind of question will our tutor give us...will it be difficult??? T^T...I don't want ar...*crossing fingers now*...before this I was so happy because my other housemate from TA had done the test on monday,and OFCOZ I've had her to make a copy of the test and gave it to me...muahahaha...*don't try that plz*...I was like YEAHHHH!!!I got the answer now...no need to afraid anymore...because I've skipped 2 of my practical classes(thnx Wintson for helping me signing my att. ^^)...but yesterday I just found out that the question are differently based on which day our test is...which mean...the soft copy of the test's answer given by my housemate is---useless to me already... =..=" ...
That's why now I'm here at MCD frm 1am-7am...study for my webpage design and writting for mass com...ARGHH...I promise I'll never skip my practical classes again...ever...*regreting*
but I'm happy with my McMuffin burger breakfast...^^ I'm lovin' it...



No comments:
Post a Comment